Overview of Dabur Chyawanprash 500gm
Dabur Chyawanprash is an immunity boosting Ayurvedic formulation. In short, It contains 41 Ayurvedic herbs including amalaki, ashwagandha, tulsi, brahmi, Arjun, sandalwood, pepper, jatamansi and more. It is equally beneficial for kids, adults and elderly people.
Benefits of Dabur Chyawanprash for Health
|S.No.||Dabur Chyawanprash Benefits|
|3||Maintains Glucose and Cholesterol|
|4||Promotes Healthy Respiration|
|6||Maintains Blood Pressure|
|7||Aids Weight Loss|
1. Boosts Immunity
2. Aids Digestion
Secondly, The tonic acts as a stimulant and boosts metabolism. This promotes quick digestion of food and prevents acidity, cramps, and indigestion.
3. Maintains Glucose and Cholesterol
Thirdly, and most importantly, The concoction contains very little fat, cholesterol, and sugar. It keeps blood glucose and cholesterol in check.
4. Promotes Healthy Respiration
Fourthly, As an expectorant, it keeps excess mucus in check clearing the respiratory system. It also nourishes the mucous membranes.
5. Improves Strength
Meanwhile, By improving the body’s resistance to disease, Chyawanprash boosts general strength and virility. It also boosts libido.
6. Maintains Blood Pressure
Certainly, Its ingredients remove pressure from the heart and keep blood pressure in check.
7. Aids Weight Loss
In addition, By boosting metabolism rate, Chyawanprash helps you maintain a healthy weight.
Uses of Dabur Chyawanprash for Skin
- Likewise, Antioxidants keep skin clear and radiant
- Similarly, Amla prevents acne and blemishes
- Likewise, Reduces signs of aging
- Similarly, Saffron improves complexion
Uses of Dabur Chyawanprash for Hair
- Similarly, Purifies scalp
- Likewise, Reduces hair breakage
- Similarly, Prevents premature greying
Besides the above health benefits, Chyawanprash also:
- Enhances sexual potency and pleasure, keeps all the sensory organs healthy.
Dosage of Chyawanprash
- 0-1 Years: Quarter Teaspoon per day
- 1-5 Years: Half Teaspoon per day
- 6-12 Years: One Teaspoon per day
- Similarly, Above 12 Years: 1-4 Teaspoons per day
- Likewise, Pregnant Women: One Teaspoon per day
Furthermore, Daily dosage should be below 4 Teaspoons per day
Side Effects of Dabur Chyawanprash
In conclusion, Dabur Chyawanprash contains natural ingredients which have close to no side effects. However, excess amounts can have the following ill-effects.
- Likewise, Burning sensation in the stomach
- Similarly, Loose Stools
- Likewise, High Sugar Levels (look for no-sugar variants to avoid this)
- Similarly, Can have negative effects if consumed during summers