Dashmularishta is an Ayurvedic supplement that is primarily prescribed for the females to allow them to recuperate from the post-delivery weakness. It is nutritional syrup, which helps the women to feel refreshed and energetic even during the tiresome days of motherhood in the post-delivery phase.
Benefits of Dabur Dashmularishta
Here are some of the benefits of Dabur Dashmularishta:
- Treats indigestion, anemia, liver diseases, jaundice, and urinary tract conditions
- Similarly, it acts as a health tonic for several months
- Likewise, helps women having a problem with conception and pregnancy
- Similarly, improves Immunity and Strength
- Improves metabolism and digestion
- Hence, widely used by practitioners in treating body ache, joint pain, and abdominal pain
Ingredients of Dabur Dashmularishta
Dabur Dashmularishta Dosage
It can be consumed one or two times a day. Almost, take it after having food. If needed, you can take an equal amount of water and add before consumption. Also, there is no harm in the consumption of this Ayurvedic tonic in repeated doses. Women should consume it in a dosage of 15 ml once a day. Also, they should increase the dose to 30 ml if they suffer from severe weakness.