Use Flur Eye Drops for Intraoperative miosis, Postoperative inflammation of the anterior segment of the eye, Painful menstruation, Arthritis, Dental pain, and other conditions.
It contains Flubiprofen Sodium as an active ingredient.
Flur Eye Drops works by inhibiting the prostaglandins synthesis.
Flur Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Intraoperative miosis
- Postoperative inflammation of the anterior segment of the eye
- Painful menstruation
- Dental pain
- Acute infections of the eye
- Similarly, Aspirin or anti-inflammatory induced allergy
- Likewise, Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery while using this medication
- Similarly, Consult a doctor if you have a history of herpes simplex keratitis, asthma, bleeding disorders or cardiovascular disease
- Likewise, Do not use if you have chronic atrial fibrillation
- Similarly, Rise slowly from sitting or lying down to prevent dizziness
- Likewise, Only use to treat life-threatening abnormal heartbeats