Fml Eye Drops is used for Treatment of steroid-responsive inflammatory conditions of the eye, Inflammation of parts of a membrane of the eye and other conditions. Fml Eye Drops may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
It contains Fluorometholone as an active ingredient.
Fml Eye Drops works by suppressing the inflammatory response.
Fml Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Treatment of steroid-responsive inflammatory conditions of the eye
- Inflammation of parts of a membrane of the eye
- Secondary ocular infection
- Glaucoma with optic nerve damage
- Visual acuity and field defects
- Cataract formation
- Perforation of the globe
Before using Fml Eye Drops, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are:
- Checking intraocular pressure frequently
- Remove contact lenses during instillation and reinsert 15 minutes after instillation
- Do not contaminate dropper tip
- Do not drive after instilling this drug due to temporarily blurry vision
- Likewise, It is for topical ophthalmic use only
- Risk of cataract formation
- Similarly, Risk of damage to the optic nerve due to prolong use
- Likewise, Risk of a defect in visual acuity and visual field due to prolonged use
- Similarly, Risk of exacerbation of acute purulent infections
- Likewise, Risk of fungal infections of the cornea