Moist Eye Drops is used for Dry eyes, Thickening agent, Hemorrhage, Wound healing, Neuro-toxicoses of infants, Skin Cleanser, Antiseptic in preoperative hand scrubs and other conditions.
It contains Polyvinyl Alcohol and Povidone as active ingredients.
Moist Eye Drops works by increasing the persistence of tear; increasing the granulation tissue formation;
Moist Eye Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
- Dry eyes
- Similarly, Thickening agent
- Likewise, Hemorrhage
- Similarly, Wound healing
- Likewise, Neuro-toxicoses of infants
- Similarly, Skin cleanser
- Likewise, Antiseptic in preoperative hand scrubs
- Temporary blurred vision
- Likewise, Mild stinging
- Likewise, Irritation in the eye
- Skin irritation
- Difficulty breathing
- Tightness in the chest
Before using Moist Eye Drops, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor before using polyvinylpyrrolidone if you are pregnant or planning to be
- Do not consume the medicine if allergic to it
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding